Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween with Daddy

First off, let me say WAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!! <~~~That's me crying. I know, pretty pathetic but it SUCKS not being able to take your 28 month old child trick or treating! I HATE myself for not being clever enough at the time of my divorce, to have it included in the paper work that I get her for EVERY holiday. At the time he would have agreed to it, hell he would have given me a kidney if I said I wanted it then. I just don't get why I should have to miss out on that stuff? I mean...I was the one after all, who put her to bed for the first 27 MONTHS of her life, not to mention the only person to bathe her all that time too. Certainly I deserve something for being the better parent, right?! Ok, so I am partially joking. I would never keep my daughter from her father, although truth be told...I did consider telling him she had the flu the first time she was to stay the night with him!(which sadly was when she again, was 27 months) He loves and adores her, but he don't make her a priority in his life like he should. Like, he's never taken her on his Sundays EVER...because that's his day for himself. And I don't press the issue because I would rather have her with ME. Let's face it, I had her because I wanted her...he had her because it was what I wanted.(his words not mine) Now he wants his new wife more.(those are my words)lol  So yeah, tonight sucks but I know she'll be home sooner rather than later because, that's how her Daddy rolls ;)  For now I will just count the minutes until she gets home...we have a *Play Doh* date this evening, didn't yah know?!  =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment